- This is a link to my Academia.edu profile page, for an alternative source from hich you can read and download my work, along with links to the work of my colleagues and collaborators.
- The Plymouth University research site can be found by clicking here, and includes details of work being carried out in the Department of Psychology
- Click here for some very interesting work on human mating strategies by Andrew Thomas, who I met at my first 'real' conference. He also maintains a site linking to on-line studies; PsychStudies, if you're interested in taking part or having your own studies linked.
- For research on feature binding by Jane Elsley, a former colleague at Plymouth who has since moved to Bournemouth, click this link here.
- Click here for a good site for posting web-based studies on, maintained by John H. Krantz with Hanover College